Co-processing technology is the method for modern and safe hazardous waste treatment technology and is superior to incineration or landfilling in Vietnam. Co-processing in cement kilns lessens reliance on fossil fuels, preserves natural resources, and reduces greenhouse gas emissions. It is now globally recognized as the most sustainable option to treat non-recyclable materials by the World Business for Sustainable Development, the Basel Convention, and the European Cement Association.
INSEE ECOCYCLE VIETNAM WITH THE ‘CO-PROCESSING IN CEMENT KILNS’ TECHNOLOGY
INSEE Ecocycle is a subsidiary of Siam City Cement Group, with over 15 years of experience in providing safe and environmentally friendly waste management solutions in Vietnam. Established in 2007, INSEE Ecocycle is proud to be a leading and a trustworthy partner in Vietnam through the technology of co-processingin cement kiln.
We use co-processing technology with inherent process properties such as extremely high temperatures (gases reach up to 2,000 Celcius), a long residence time, and an alkaline environment. A key advantage we have: all waste is fully destroyed. The thermal energy is recovered, and the minerals are incorporated into the clinker matrix.
Therefore, there are no by-products generated, that reducing the carbon footprint of cement plants while also leaving no ash residue. The co-processing is highly efficient and safe for a wide variety of wastes, such as:
- Hazardous waste: solvents, sludge, pesticides, nix, etc.
- Non-hazardous waste: copper slag, footwear, apparel, plastic, FMCG, cosmetics destroyed, discarded products, ash, etc.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR TECHNOLOGY
- High & stable temperature (up to ~ 2000 °C)
- Long residence time (gas ~ 8 sec, solids 30min)
- Alkaline environment and self-cleaning process (CaO)
- Large capacity (30 tons of waste/hour)
- Continuous emission real-time monitoring 24/7
- C02 emission reduction
- No ash residue, all materials retained in clinker
- Sustainable development technology
A key advantage we have: all waste is fully destroyed. The thermal energy is recovered, and the minerals are incorporated into the clinker matrix. Therefore, there are no by-products generated, reducing the carbon footprint of cement plants while also leaving no ash residue. The co-processing is highly efficient and safe for a wide variety of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.